Wanderlust Tours brings together the best of a destination’s history, culture & cuisine to create our signature boutique tours. Our intimate fully guided trips immerse travelers in local heritage, architecture, food, & wine. Add a few 5-star touches & voila! It’s an experience of a lifetime.
We plan it. We guide it. We own it.
History vs. Mystery
Live a moment in history. Journey back in time as we explore the legends and lore of historical people and places, bringing to life the Roman & Renaissance world.
Art. Architecture. Music.
Indulge your passion for culture with a dose of art, architecture, and music. Visit castles, cathedrals, villages, and heritage sites off the beaten track.
Eat. Drink. Learn.
Experience the best of the culinary and wine world with us: from French pastries, Italian vineyards, and Scottish whisky to cooking classes and field-to-fork dining.
Play Hard, Eat Well.
Cycle, paddle, trek, or sail by day. Fortify with fine local food, wine, shopping and entertainment by night. Guided activities and real food make the perfect pairing.
- England’s Castles, Cottages & Country Estates: September 27 – Oct 6, 2014
- Roman Legacy Tour: Ancient Provence | April 2015
- Playground of the Kings: Châteaux of the Loire Valley | April 2015
- Provence & the Côte d’Azur | September 2015
Future or Private Tours
- French Holiday Tour – Marchés de Noel from Paris to Alsace
- Iron Ring Tour: Great Castles of Wales
- Nantucket Wine Festival, Massachusettes
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort & Casino Tour
- Palm Springs Modernism Week
- Scottish Highlands Adventure
- Tudor Legacy Tour: London & Central England
Wanderlust Publishing: Discover Cape Cod
June 24, 2014
Introducing Wanderlust Publishing
May 6, 2014
A Tasty Trip
March 7, 2014
Taste of Travel – Made-in-Ohio: Airstream Excursion
March 5, 2014
Latest Blog Posts
Roman Gaul: A Bit of Ancient History in Southern France
June 3, 2014
Of Kings and Artists
May 27, 2014
May 14, 2014
Chenonceau: the Château of Women
May 6, 2014
Fun Stuff Friday
Trek and Travel Laundry Soap Leaves
June 28, 2014
April 25, 2014
First Watch Portable Travel Lock
April 4, 2014
Paris By Mouth
March 21, 2014