Date Night: Italian Romance
What You Will Learn
Menu: Burrata and Olive Tapenade Crostini – Steak Tagliata with Arugula and Fried Capers – Risotto with Pancetta and Shrimp – Dark Chocolate-Espresso Budino
Class Description: February is the perfect time to get cozy in the kitchen with your special someone. Join us and discover how fun and simple it can be to create an amazing Italian meal from scratch. Our instructor will walk you through classic techniques for everything from properly cooking shellfish to seasoning and searing steak like a pro. You’ll love working alongside your date and other couples as you prepare a savory tapenade and perfectly creamy risotto. Then we’ll finish on a sweet note with a decadent chocolate custard that’s perfect for sharing.
Please Note: Class price is per person.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.